With a mixture of surfactants and conditioning agents, the Environ cleansing face gel gently removes excess oil from the skin, as well as make-up and surface impurities – helping maintain the skin’s natural moisture balance.
This face wash is part of the Environ industry-leading Step Up System. This is a series of products that have increasing amounts of vitamin A in order to allow your skin to be accustomed to this way of making your skin healthier, radiant and youthful.
Benefits of this product include:
- Helps to maintain the effects of the natural waterproof barrier of the skin
- Assists in refreshing the skin’s appearance
- Easy to rinse off, leaving the skin feeling refreshed and super clean
- Perfect for all skin types and doesn’t include SLS (sodium lauryl sulphate), which is often the cause of a tight, dry feeling after using a foam cleanser.
- Instead of using SLS, this Environ low foam cleansing gel uses a decyl-glucoside, panthenol and hydrolysed oats. This leaves the skin feeling refreshed, whilst also maintaining the natural waterproofing barrier, calming and nourishing the skin.
The Environ cleansing face gel is gentle enough for use in both the morning and evening and is best applied after the Environ Dual Action Pre-Cleansing Oil, another of our fantastic Environ products.
Some of the ingredients of this product include:
- Panthenol – Includes vitamin B5 and calms, soothes and nourishes the skin.
- Hydrolysed oats – These deeply hydrate the skin and reduce the number of wrinkles and fine lines. They also reduce greasiness by acting as a co-emulsifier and help to maintain the skin’s waterproofing barrier.
- Decyl glucoside & coco glucoside – These are obtained from a 100% vegetable origin, which are plan-based fatty alcohols and glucose. This maintains a balance of the skin without making it too dry. This has proven the mildness and generation the foaming agent of the product.