We would like to Thank You for your patience during these challenging times and we hope you and your families are safe and healthy!
Your experience when we re-open the salon will look very different if you have visited us before – your safety and the safety of our team is paramount we have therefore taken the following steps to ensure this .
- Safety measures have been implemented throughout the salon including PPE, Perspex screens, hand sanitising stations and social distancing. This will have an impact on how we are operating and our appointment availability (However, the government has not issued any clear guidelines as yet, so our processes may be subject to change)
- Hand sanitation stations are available throughout the salon and must be used on entering and leaving the salon. You will also be required to have your temperature checked . These measures are for everybody’s safely and reassurance so we hope that you do not find them an inconvenience.
- Face coverings will be worn in the salon, you are welcome to bring your own if you choose.
- Retail items are available for purchase but cannot be handled by customers a member of the team will assist with all purchases.
Handling of appointments
- The salon will no longer be able to accept walk in appointments, all appointments MUST now be made via our own app Brow Envy Plymouth or over the telephone .
- We ask in particular that you turn up to your appointment on time – not too early or not too late as we will only be permitting you in at your appointment time and have removed our waiting area in the salon for social distancing.
- Appointment times will be extended to minimise your contact with other clients and to allow for thorough cleaning between appointments
- Clients will form an orderly queue outside respecting the distance of others allowing 2 metres until a member of the team comes to greet you – this is to ensure that the number of people in the salon at any one time is safely managed.
- To ensure the smooth running of the salon and to minimise NO shows and cancellations we request a 50% deposit when booking an appointment.
- The deposit will be deducted from your salon visit but is non refundable for late arrivals or no shows .
- You can reschedule your appointment 48 hours before your visit .
- We will also be extending our opening HOURS and DAYS to accommodate all clients (to be confirmed)
- Due to limited space in the salon Please DO NOT attend with children or family members as we are very restricted how many people we can have in the salon at any 1 time.
- Payments to be made via card where possible and contactless . We understand that many of our clients don’t use cards and cash will be accepted.
- We won’t be offering our usual refreshments but we have installed a water machine with disposable cups
How appointments will be prioritised
- We are prioritising appointments to those clients who already had an appointment booked and was cancelled due to lockdown ,we have also gathered a priority booking list for clients wishing to be contacted for an appointment.
- We will call clients once we have more information on government guidelines.
- Consultation forms will be sent out prior to your appointment via email and must be returned before your appointment.
- Semi permanent make up free consultations will now be offered via zoom in the comfort of your own home .
Unfortunately there will be a temporary payment increase to our additional safety measures.
Thank you for supporting us, we know that the demand will be high and can’t wait to welcome you all back.
Mel and the team X